From: Derek Bell <dbell@maths.tcd.ie>
Subject: Re: (urth) Apu's Eclipse
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 19:05:35 +0100

In message <199705182204.PAA13202@lists1.best.com>, m.driussi@genie.com writes:
>[Posted from URTH, a mailing list about Gene Wolfe's New Sun and other works]
>cehphalothorax,
>
>I think your number two is closer.  But by "hierodule's ship" you
>seem to be referring only to the flying saucer timecraft first seen
>hovering over the tower of Baldanders.  My hunch is that it is the
>other ship that features so prominently at the beginning of URTH.
>
>=mantis=

	I'd assumed it was that vessel too - the stars that are wrong
for the season are wrong because they are normally drowned in the
glare of the Sun - they wouldn't be visible for another few months in
the future or past, except during eclipses.

	Tercel - how did you guess astronomy is one of my interests?
:)

<--prev V1 next-->