From: "Alice Turner" <al@interport.net>
Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v002.n012
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 22:34:45

Sarcos (that's a Vironese name?---as if!)

> > Agia's casual reference to the Theoanthropos (the only such reference
in
> > the quintet) is equivalent to one of us saying "Jumping Jehosaphat!"
>
> Bwah ha ha ha! Yer kidding rite? "casual" references? mentioned "only"
> once? That's supposed to mean it isn't important or significant? This is
> *Wolfe*, you algid hearted pond-scum! ( :-) )
>
> We only say Jehoshephat because there was someone of that name. How does
> Agia know of any theoanthropos?

Well, I'm presuming she can read. And if she can't read, there are stories,
an oral tradition. How do we know of Hercules or Hecuba?

And the subject originally related to whether Severian is a Christian. Care
to offer your proof that he is? Suckah?

-pondscum-

<--prev V2 next-->