From: "Tony Ellis" <tony.ellis@futurenet.co.uk>
Subject: (urth) Re: Detective of Dreams
Date: 4 Mar 1998 14:28:33 +0100

04/03/98
                                                                      14:19

Rostrum wrote:
>Which parable is the last dream (the one where the woman watches her
>husband fly to pieces when he orders the Stranger shot)?

Sorry, it's been too long since I read this story to remember the
particulars, but I'm sure somebody else on this list must know.

It may be a reference to "Judge not, lest ye be judged" or something
similar, in which case it would have been more acccurate of me to
say "teaching" rather than "parable".

<--prev V7 next-->