From: "Alice Turner" <al@interport.net>
Subject: (urth) Disclave n' k.d.
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:46:21

Ranjit,

Your gloss on k.d. is priceless---maybe *that* should be the subject of our
mysterious panel at Disclave...which, btw, John Clute might possibly join.

Speaking of which, I promised info (which I had to get from mantis, but here
'tis). Aside from PO'L, whom I know is coming, a couple of the rest of you
have made noises. Please, please come--Ranjit, Rostrum, everyone. If you
agree to be on the panel, I think they'll give you a free membership!

Disclave Memberships: $25 until March 30 (or $30 at the door), checks
payable to "Disclave 1998" sent to:

Joe Mayhew
7-S Research Rd.
Greenbelt MD 20770-1776

e-mail: jtmayhew@worldnet.att.net
website: http://www.wsfa.org

Hotel reservations by April 10, 1998.
Holiday Inn, College Park, Maryland
(This is right off of I-95)

Group Code: "DIS," Disclave 1998 Convention
Convention date: May 1 to May 3.
Hotel Phone reservation: 1-800-HOLIDAY
(Hotel rooms are $75, and up to 4 can share a room.)

-alga-