From: "Alice Turner" <al@interport.net>
Subject: (urth) Borges
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:53:46

Pedro Jorge,

For fun, can you tell us where Ultan is quoting Borges?

Good news for Borges fans: In September Viking is putting out a huge omnibus
of Borges's shorter works which will includes FICCIONES, IMAGINARY BEINGS
and a slew of other stuff, much of which has hardly been seen in English.
Viking usually does a nice package, so this should be a must-have. With
luck, there will be a nice compact bio in the intro.

I agree that Oliver Sacks is really more suited to the Latro books (but he
is certainly a fascinating read!). I'm going with Byzantium and Kafka for
Week Two and can hardly begin to think of Three! How many weeks will there
be? Akkk!