From: Damien Broderick <damien@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
Subject: (urth) META: a life of its own
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 12:10:04 +0000

 i've only been here a brief time, but i assume from the responses to my
suzanne collage suggestion that some list members are concerned about being
misquoted off the list.  quite so.  i've just had the mildly entertaining
experience of being lampooned by selective quotation, in the sig file of
someone with the opposite caps problem to me.  my response got the
following reply.  anyone here responsible, he asked wearily?

damien