From: adam louis stephanides <astephan@students.uiuc.edu>
Subject: (urth) Delage collage
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 16:39:02

On Sat, 23 May 1998 Damien Broderick wrote:

>  i've only been here a brief time, but i assume from the responses to my
> suzanne collage suggestion that some list members are concerned about being
> misquoted off the list.

I wasn't worried about being misquoted.  What did concern me slightly was
the possibility that my conclusions might be given without the reasoning
behind them, making them appear more speculative than they are..
(After all, I don't know how much space the editors at NYRSF will give
you.)  But to repeat, I think it's a great idea, and I hope whatever
"worries" I or others may have expressed won't stop you from going ahead
with it.

--Adam