From: mary whalen <marewhalen@yahoo.com>
Subject: (urth) singing off the top of my head
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 00:34:24

This is Sean Whalen (prion).

There hasn't been much talk recently about Tracking Song, so I thought
I'd bring up something mentioned but that I don't recall being
responded to.

Someone said that maybe Cutthroat's neck scar is the wound from his
head being attatched to a different body.

I think this might explain why Cutthroat says he remembers having a
heavier body.  When reading, I assumed he meant he was used to greater
gravity, but this could be a way to throw us off the track.

However, as evidence against this is the fact that the Sleighers could
heal Cim's mate in very little time.  Shouldn't they then be able to
get rid of a scar very quickly if it resulted from their work?

prion