From: "Stephen Witowski" <stephenw@libraries.manchester.gov.uk>
Subject: Re: (urth) newbie seeks info?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:25:05 +0100

Jonathan,

Another English fan here. You could do worse than picking up a copy of
Wolfes non-fiction/fiction  book "Castle of Days" which contains "The Book
of Days" an excellent short story collection, some new essays and "The
Castle of the Otter" which is described as a book about The Book of the New
Sun. Unfortunatly I don't think it is in print anymore my edition is a US
hardback from Tor. Try the Waterstones or Dillons websites for in print
details. If you want more info E-mail me privately and we'll take it from
there.

Good Hunting

Stephen Witkowski
Librarian/Information Officer
City Architect's Library , Manchester. UK.
E-Mail : stephenw@libraries.manchester.gov.uk
Phone : (0161) 234 4357

PS I presume you've tried Andromeda bookshop in Birmingham?