From: "Alex David Groce" <adgroce@eos.ncsu.edu>
Subject: Re: (urth) Weer is not dead.
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:29:17

On Aug 26, 12:12am, William H. Ansley wrote:

	I agree--I only meant that Bobby is the "best" case I see for someone
killed by Weer (and a poor case, although it's easy to see how people blamed
him and how it surely changed his life)--and I don't see it as his test, or
failure.  I'm not sure that there IS an exact turning point where things went
wrong for Weer--I think the book is more about coming to understand what did
happen to him, not what might have been (although the headrest story does seem
suggestive of that...)

--
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." - John 8:32