From: "Alex David Groce" <adgroce@eos.ncsu.edu>
Subject: Re: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v019.n023
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 12:49:55

Yes, I'm typing--I could probably get my hands on a scanner but the lengths the
Sev. articles were, it wasn't worth the hassle.  I've sent those in already...
I'm really surprised Simon Magus hasn't been done already--before I sign on for
that one I'd better check how long it is--my next week at school will be
largely occupied with grading homeworks, editing a group project, and writing a
paper on T. S. Eliot's Ash Wednesday--but I'm guessing Simon Magus can't be too
long...

--
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." - John 8:32