From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@crossover.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Game Drift Finale
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:07:44

At 06:06 PM 11/20/98 GMT, you wrote:
>Wombat,
>To spare other list readers we should take this into private e-mail.

Probably. I did want to make one other point of moderately general
interest, which is that Steve Jackson has developed "GURPS Lite", a
boiled-down version of GURPS in 24 pages, designed to be included in
worldbooks deemed to be of interest to an audience beyond hardened
role-players.

The first product to include the GURPS Lite rules was _GURPS Discworld_,
the sourcebook for role-playing in Terry Pratchett's famous light fantasy
world.

_GURPS New Sun_ with _GURPS Light_ rules seems like a good book for
crossover sales to an sf reader of a certain type....

Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney@crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html