From: Patri10629@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Re:  Digest urth.v021.n020
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:55:57 EST

In a message dated 11/26/98 7:23:41 PM, Nigel wrote:

<<
Mantis, are you the author of the wonderful "Lexicon Urthus"?

If you are, then let me congratulate you, and tell you that your work has
been a great source of joy and pleasure to me.>>

And Christmas being right around the corner--what better way to convert non-
lupinians to the cause, spread good cheer and rigorous scholarship, and warm
the cockles of curmudgeons everywhere by purchasing said volume by said Mantis
at Amazon Dot Com?

Or directly from the author, should he deem to give ordering to this most
eager audience.

There, Michael. Don't say I never did anything for you:)

Patrick O'Leary