From: Damien Broderick <damien@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
Subject: (urth) NYRSF infested
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:43:33 +0000

They're everywhere!  They're everywhere!

The latest issue of *The New York Review of Science Fiction* (no. 125, Jan
1999) kicks off notably with a front page article by our brilliant forward
scout Michael Andre-Driussi, digging into Jack Vance's neglected THE BLUE
WORLD.  Alga's PLAYBOY BOOK OF SCIENCE FICTION is reviewed.  (I've even got
a small review of my own there toward the back.)

May I recommend that people with a few spare bucks s*bscr*b* to this worthy
24-page monthly treat, either from their web site (sorry, I've misplaced
the URL but altavista will tell ya), or by sending $US32 for Americans or
$US45.00 for overseas' readers, for a year's sub, to PO Box 78,
Pleasantville, NY, 10570, USA?  (I do hope I'm not offending against list
policy in making this suggestion - I have nothing to gain by doing so, he
said piously.)

Damien Broderick