From: CRCulver@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Peace and Weer's Imagination
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:50:53 EST

David Duffy said:
<<I think they are characters in a dream, based on those waiting in one or
more actual visits to the doctor.>>

So Weer conjures them up just like he does the doctor.

This leads us to another conundrum: how could Weer know enough about medicine
(specifically stroke treatment) to give the doctor something to say and to
cause small talk between Sherry and Ted (though the latter may be due to a
remembered event)? Or are the dead omniscient?

A tiny, teeny question: when Weer mentions his face is stuck in one position,
are we talking here about rigor mortis? In fact, is rigor mortis his "stroke,"
i.e. his lack of mobility?

Cheers,

Christopher R. Culver <crculver@aol.com>
President Pro-Tempore of USEJ