From: "Kieran Cleary" <kierannwn@tinet.ie>
Subject: Re: (urth) Conjunction Rules Out Green=Lune?
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 11:09:03 +0100

>Therefore, I believe that Blue and Green are planets which independently
>orbit their primary sun, and cannot be Urth-Lune, or St. Croix-
>St. Anne, for that matter.

well, <grasping at straws here> maybe the cataclysmic arrival of the New Sun
shifts Lune into an eliptic orbit of Urth? Baldanders speaks of the waves of
gravitation which cause the earthquakes at the close of UotNS....

All in all though, given the current lack of evidence it seems ever more the
reasonable attitude that Green is not Lune. Nice thought though:
megalomaniacal Typhon, in a Rex quondam Rexque Futurus gambit, sends his
downloaded persona, a standing army and loyal subjects trained to believe
that Typhon is a god, in a relativistic time machine to the future (timed to
arrive after the coming of the New Sun, when Typhon will claim Ushas). ok
ok, but it was a nice thought.

Kieran

North West Labs
Finisklin Industrial Estate