From: "Ori Kowarsky" <orik@sprint.ca>
Subject: (urth) The Urth-Saint Croix Connection Further Refined
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:59:29

Further to my Grand Unified Severain Theory (or G.U.S.T.) outlined in the
"Speak, Memory" post, I thought I'd point out a few more hypotheses for your
consideration:

1)  Tzad as shape-shifter.  Consider Tzad's shape-shifting powers (or what I
call efficient self-directed Lamarckism) in light of my comments of Sev's
abo-modified genes being needed to quickly evolve a species of Green Men who
go on to evolve into Hierogrammates.

2)  The homonculous in the Citadel.  Talk about a smoking gun!  Sev finds
one of Nerissa's "beans" in the Citadel, and has a telepathic conversation
with his fetal clone as the result of a shared brain wave frequencey or
brain topography -- a la his shared dream with Baldanders.

Ori