From: "William H. Ansley" <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: (urth) big changes afoot
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 13:52:55

>For almost a year I've been struggling to make room in my
>web account for the urth and whorl archives -- every two
>weeks or so I'd have to throw away something else to get the
>quota alerts to go away.  I finally gave in and bought Urth
>its own home -- welcome to http://www.urth.net/urth !

>Ranjit.

Ranjit,

This is wonderful. Thank you.

It is all too easy for me to forget that someone is doing a great deal of
work and spending a great deal of time to make the Urth and Whorl mailing
lists, web sites and archives exist and function so smoothly. As with so
much of the web, I have more or less been taking it for granted that these
resources would just always be there, although in the back of my mind I
knew this wasn't true.

So I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am very grateful
that you are continuing to support this site; it has given me a great deal
of pleasure and provided me with a lot of entertainment over the last few
years. If there is some way I can help out, please let me know.

By the way, I really like the new format of the web page archive on the new
site.

William Ansley