From: "Jim Henley" <jlhenley@erols.com>
Subject: RE: (urth) Onomastics Again
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:55:57

That's at least two out of three, so you bet it helps. Now, if I get the
LEXICON for my birthday like I asked, these kinds of things will get much
simpler!

Do you suppose "Pega" might be yet another Italianate diminutive of
"Patricia?"

Best,

Jim
"We can't be certain who the villains are
cause everyone's so pretty"
              -- Sheryl Crow