From: Therese Littleton <mosshead@speakeasy.org>
Subject: (urth) Long Sun release
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:47:51

Hi Tony and all;
Sorry for the whorlish post, but thought you would like to know that LITANY OF
THE LONG SUN, Orb's release of the first half of The Book of the Long
Sun, is scheduled for publication in April 2000, according to the
Tor/Forge catalog. Also, STRANGE TRAVELERS, a new Wolfe collection, is coming
out in January.
--Therese Littleton (fellow lurker)