From: "Jim Henley" <jlhenley@erols.com>
Subject: RE: (urth) Modernism
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:08:59

Keep in mind also that Heinlein's lasting contribution was _precisely_ a
literary one, though people didn't necessarily think of it that way. He
changed the way SF stories were told. [Waves hands in the direction of
Delany's essay about "The door irised."]

Best,

Jim
 "I once was lost
	but now I'm just blind"