From: "Jim Henley" <jlhenley@erols.com>
Subject: RE: (urth) Wolfe apologetics
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:19:55

Not a single cell. You needed "a mouthful," which is quite a lot of cells.
And there was a time the "memory RNA" concept was taken quite seriously. I
gather from discussion here that it has since been rejected, but at the
time BOTNS was being written it was a plausible speculation. So it was
gobbledygook on Wolfe's part only if some of those Urth-style ripples in
the ocean of time happened to wash his way before they hit everyone else.

Best,

Jim
What if we only get what we deserve?
  Somehow, I couldn't quite summon the nerve"
              -- Costello/Bacharach