From: "Jim Henley" <jlhenley@erols.com>
Subject: RE: (urth) mantis's GURPS book: a review
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:08:47

I got my copy. I'd caution people that any "errors" they find might
(probably!) come from the publisher rather than the author. Just as a for
instance, the first half of the pictures in the bestiary are mislabeled.
But I hardly think it was mantis who confused a destrier with a balucither.
<g>

Absolutely worth having, particularly if one is a gamer. Even if, as in my
case, one is a gamer who does not use GURPS.

Best,

Jim
"There will always be                                 Costello/
 a little larceny                                           Bacharach,
   in everyone"                                             "My Thief"