From: Inire <inire@yahoo.com>
Subject: (urth) Litany of the Long Sun..Collection?
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:10:50

I was just perusing Amazon and noted Litany listed for
April 2000 release....is this a collection of the 4
books in the LS series? Wondering out loud, I am.

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Miller      ICQ# 57242517

"The idea of verifying facts about the world through controlled repetition seems alien to just about everyone with the _possible_ exception of Fr Inire, and he's a bug-eyed space monster. . ."-Jim Henley, on the URTH list
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!        '82 GS650G
Specify Type Of Goat

Do You Yahoo!?