From: Alex David Groce <Alex_Groce@gs246.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
Subject: (urth) Has Anybody Read "Has Anybody Seen Junie Moon?"
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:42:50

I read this recently, thought it was a entertaining, a nice little
tribute to Lafferty with an interesting "Gene Wolfe, militia man"
undercurrent, but nothing special.  Did I miss anything?  There were
some bits about an old man with a stick ("Laffer") and a woman with a
baby that I thought might be hints of the Pendragon's son being sent
to our time (a la Susan Cooper) but maybe that was just my

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
Alex David Groce (agroce+@cs.cmu.edu)
Ph.D. Student, Carnegie Mellon University - Computer Science Department
8112 Wean Hall (412)-268-3066