From: "James Jordan" <jbjordan@gnt.net>
Subject: Re: (urth) And Why Did They Appear?
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:23:08

----- Original Message -----
From: "Talarican" <exultnttalarican@mindspring.com>

> It is interesting to note that House-as-itself kept warning Sherby against
> visiting the corpses of his parents in the freezer, even as
> House-as-Father-Eddi advised him to take refuge there. Why , if not due to
> insanity? Could the freezer paradox represent "second thoughts" on House'
> part as the rebels actually enter the estate.

    I take it you mean that on the one hand, House knows that going into the
freezer is a bad idea, while on the other, House sees no alternative way to
save Sherby? Thus, one of the "savior" personages advises it, even though
House knows it is not a good thing?
    Hey, if shutting down the listserve for a couple of weeks results in
posts as good as this one, let's shut it down more often! Great stuff.

Patera Nutria