From: Alex David Groce <Alex_Groce@gs246.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: (urth) What's so funny about PEACE, love, and understanding?
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:25:20

mantis, blattid:

Fabulous work on PEACE!

One very minor thing I'll add immediately: the lich and something else
that I can't find right now (damnit, I need a searchable text version
of Wolfe's work) suggest that Weer's "memory house" may also be his
skull.  That is, his ghost is haunting the interior of his skull as a
house (and where, in life, his memory dwelled).

Also, on the more general topics: a unified list would be fine with
me.  Ads won't bother me much, although if the mail suddenly becomes
HTMLified crap, I will probably just read the online archives if they
exist, since I, like any red-blooded computer science grad student,
read my mail directly from the command line with UNIX mh.

And, of course, vast kudos and thanks to Ranjit for the list.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
Alex David Groce (agroce+@cs.cmu.edu)
Ph.D. Student, Carnegie Mellon University - Computer Science Department
8112 Wean Hall (412)-268-3066