From: "Mr Mnemonic" <mrmnemonic@hotmail.com>
Subject: (urth) Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:41:24

Not a movie, but a nother non-wolfe-related reccomendation ^-^

Do Androids Deam of Electric Sheep, by Phillip K. Dick is an astounding
book.  While the style of writing does differ from that of Wolfe's, just
about everyone that I've given this book to has said they loved it.  I would
assume that any of you scifi fiends out there like me have already read and
discussed it, but I'm also sure there are some out there that haven't.  This
book was the inspiration for the movie "Blade Runner", and makes a lovely
conversation piece if anyone cares to rant whilst we wait.

-Mnemonic

P.S. If anyone wants to get a copy, I believe it has now been reprinted
under the title "Blade Runner (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?)"