From: Jeff Wilson <jwilson@io.com>
Subject: (urth) Names for Green Men
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 16:28:50

For gaming purposes, I am trying to name several Green Men from New Sun
including one Green Woman. Inspired by Mantis' name lists in
GURPS NEW SUN, I would like to give them suitably Wolfean names if
anyone would like to contribute some.

Currently, I am compiling various languages' words for the color green,
but other possibilities might be words relating to the future, or to
plenty. However, I have yet to come across a suitable name beginning
with D, and this would be invaluable in tying in with an earlier series
of mysterious notes signed with that initial. Any suggestions would be

some examples:
Green - Verde, Viridis, Gruen
Future - Skuld, Man~ana
Plenty - Coepia, Panamos

Jeff Wilson
How Am I Posting? 1-800-555-6789
"If your SecOp can see you, so can the enemy." -Cpt Law