From: "John-Paul Wellcoat" <john-paul.wellcoat@omgroup.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Spoilers for copperhead
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 17:09:04 +0100

I reckon:

>"Vhas a groose."
>"Was a Gross" - with reference to there first sexual encounter or her initial
emergence on earth

>"Nawt lak 'ou. Aw zay, 'ou vhill nawt neffer grawnt offer mee agan."
>"Not like you. I say, you will not never[?] grunt[?] over me again."

i Pretty much agree with this.
She no longer likes him, and is saying he will not get the opportunity to
copulate with her again.

The impression is she has a very child like mentality and is trying to hurt the
president
before he relegates her back to her previous existence (or another)

>"Dhoss bhoyes, de vhun keels de odder. Aw douh nawthing."
>"Those boys, the one kills the other. I do nothing."president,

Have no idea what this is in reference to. I like the idea of Caine and Abel,
but there is nothing to corroberate this idea.

Based on the opinion that she is an incarnation of Eve and the serpent , I was
of the opinion that the President became Adam in the other
realm.
If Caine and Abel is right then this is after the original sin, and Adam or
(God) has just found Eve or the serpent guilty of yet another act of
sin.

JP

and that she doesn't like him, and he will no longer

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Paul C Duggan|
|        |          <pduggan@worl|
|        |          d.std.com>   |
|        |                       |
|        |          07/05/01     |
|        |          17:13        |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          urth         |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     urth@lists1.ba.best.com                                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: John-Paul Wellcoat/OMT/OMGROUP)                        |
  |       Subject:     (urth) Spoilers for copperhead                          |

> 3. The dialect gets impenetrable at the worst possible moment
>    - what do "groose" and "grawnt" mean?

Here's my translation:

"Was a grouse"
           (no that doesn't make sense)
"not like you. I say, you will not ever grunt over me again"
        (reference to the president's sexual relation with copperhead?)
"those boys, the one kills the other. I do nothing"
           (cain and abel reference? why?)

What's with the barking trees and winding ram's horns?

Paul

ranjit@moonmilk.com