From: Adam Stephanides <adamsteph@earthlink.net>
Subject: (urth) The Invisible Library
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:33:24

There is a website called The Invisible Library --
http://www.invisiblelibrary.com -- which lists books which don't actually
exist, but whose titles appear in other books. It lists the author and title
of the real books they appear in, as well as the "author" and "title" of the
imaginary book.  It's a fascinating site, but there is not one entry for
Gene Wolfe.

Obviously, this can't go on.  There's _The Book of Gold_, _The Lusty Lawyer_
by Amanda Ros from _Peace_ (and wasn't there another book by her as well?)
and everything in _Bibliomen_ (my copy of which is not accessible at the
moment, unfortunately); and there must be others.  Should we make it a group
project?  I'm willing to act as clearinghouse, if people don't want to
clutter up the list.

--Adam