From: PMorris33@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v030.n169
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 06:23:43 EDT

--part1_7c.1a396e2a.28ae4aaf_boundary

Yes, I've been fascinated all this last year, by the Peter Hamilton trilogy.
I'm curious though, I can't think of a Larry Niven"Ringworld" structure among
the many environments in Hamilton's fictional universe.  Could you be more
specific???

Pip

--part1_7c.1a396e2a.28ae4aaf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Yes, I've been fascinated all this last year, by the Peter Hamilton trilogy. &nbsp;
<BR>I'm curious though, I can't think of a Larry Niven"Ringworld" structure among
<BR>the many environments in Hamilton's fictional universe. &nbsp;Could you be more
<BR>specific???
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Pip</FONT></HTML>