From: "Hubert" <hubert@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) Invisible Library
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:35:56 +0100

And remember it 'leans against a folio in green cloth'

Title: The book of the New Sun
Pseudo-Author: Blaithmaic (or is that just part of the title?)
Pseudo-Title: Lives of the Seventeen Megatherians
Comments: it's a folio in green cloth

n.b. isn't it strange that Wolfe likes using the number Seventeen so often?

And for the Wonders of Urth and Sky's comments you could put what it says on
in the subtitle, "a Collection from Printed Sources of Universal Secrets of
Such Age That Their Meaning Has Become Obscured of Time".

-rusty