From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit@best.com>
Subject: (whorl) Whorl List and Web Announcements
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 21:03:05

[Posted from Whorl, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Some announcements related to the WHORL mailing list and web pages:

* The ARCHIVES are now available on the web page.  There's not much
now, but (if I got my programs working properly) every posting to the
mailing list will appear on the web page as well.

	http://moonmilk.volcano.org/whorl/archives/

* I'm also keeping a NAMES LIST, a handy reference to discussions of
Whorlish names.  Anything relevant that appears on the mailing list
will get summarized there when I have time.

	http://moonmilk.volcano.org/whorl/names.html

* There's a lot more that could be done with the web page.
Suggestions and contributions are welcome.  For instance, I'd like to
have a list of questions and conundrums, with links to mailing list
discussions relevant to those questions.  Like, how big is the whorl?
Where did Quetzal come from?  And so on.  Also, if you have found or
created any artifacts, images, web pages, links, etc., let me know and
I'll put 'em on the Whorl Web.