From: m.driussi@genie.com
Subject: (whorl) Fat Puppy, Bermuda Triangle
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 97 01:14:00 GMT

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Reply:  Item #5536428 from WHORL@LISTS.BEST.COM@INET01#

Hey Everybody,

Here is a fat puppy compilation of three messages I sent that were
lost in the Bermuda Triangle.  They're a bit dated now, but maybe not
too stale.

GE Mail on Apr 09 17:52