From: Matthew Freestone <matthew@matthewf.demon.co.uk>
Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v005.n022
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 18:17:53 +0100

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

The consensus seems to be that there are just the two issues of 'The
Book of Gold'. I have copies of both which I can photocopy if anyone is
desperate to see them.
No. 1 contains mainly 'Soldier of the Mist'-related material. There's a
review with a glossary that covers some gaps in the book's own list, and
there's a column of chapter-by-chapter analysis of what exactly is going
on in SOTM. There's also a short piece on names in 'New Sun'.
Matt Freestone                  II    zzz. /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_.
matthew@matthewf.demon.co.uk    II        |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
www.matthewf.demon.co.uk/       II       '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)

<--prev V5 next-->