From: m.driussi@genie.com
Subject: (whorl) The _Peace_ Train
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 97 02:27:00 GMT

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Reply:  Item #9998278 from WHORL@LISTS.BEST.COM@INET00#

Ranjit!  Sorry I missed your question in my lame round up of late
entries--thanks for bringing it up again!  Okay, you are in seat
number 20.

=mantis=

P.S.  Attention all Q&D owners!  Please submit via private e-mail
(i.e., let me preserve some semblance of dignity behind a shield) all
corrections (of facts, typos, etc.), comments, additions, and so on.
Your efforts will be rewarded (in some token way).

"Speak now--well, within the month of July, let's say--or forever
hold your peace."

=m=

<--prev V6 next-->