From: Alice Turner <al@ny.playboy.com>
Subject: (whorl) copyright
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 12:43:53

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

>Hmm. Well, I don't want to be *too* picky, but all of these works *are*
>copyrighted....

Oh, get real, Wombat! It would take you guys three months to get around to
mailing the thing (I know whereof I speak), whereas I offer same-day service
with a free copy of Playboy thrown in (you have to ask specially for that).
Besides, I've only had four requests. If you insist on your nano-ounce of
flesh, take it out of the $25 you guys have owed me for more than an year
and a half.

-alga-

<--prev V7 next-->