From: "William H. Ansley" <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Wolfe News--from the Horse's Mouth
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:20:11

Patrick,

Thank you for sharing this report from the front with us.

Reading about your dinner with Wolfe, brought home to me the fact that he
is a real human being. I mean, sure, I knew this intellectually, but this
brought it home on a deeper level. And thinking this, I began to wonder
what he thinks of this list (I seem to recall someone here saying that he
looks at it, at least occasionally).

So, the next time you meet Wolfe, just if you feel like it, you could ask
him for me, does he think we're all out of our minds?

William Ansley