From: Alex David Groce <Alex_Groce@gs246.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: (whorl) [blue sp.] Trios, cover, odds & ends
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 12:28:56

No spoilers for after what Alga's read, btw.

The undine theory has already been offered up, but nobody has commented on
it--I suggested it, so I guess I can't say more than "it seems possible"--
or perhaps Mother is more like Erebus or Abaia, an undine-maker (or Mother).

Horn seems vastly more obtuse about Sinew than about most other people
(although his understanding of Seawrack is also, to say the least, flawed).

And I will bite on the racist issue--elaborate, if you will.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
--
Alex David Groce (agroce+@cs.cmu.edu)
Ph.D. Student, Carnegie Mellon University - Computer Science Department