From: "Kieran Cleary" <kierannwn@tinet.ie>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Clute
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:03:04

William Ansley wrote:

>>Interesting is hardly the word for Clute's speculation, quoted above. It
don't make no sense! I think it is pretty clear that Horn has visited and
returned from The Whorl already by the time he has written OBW from the
hints contained within. If that is so, then shouldn't the title of the
final book be _Re-return to the Whorl_?<<

What Clute says in his review is

>>because the last volume seems destined to take place after the text of On
Blue's Waters has been fully inscribed<<

He's basically pointing out that Horn is writing "on the run", as it were,
and so we will continue to find out what happens to Horn as he makes his way
back to New Viron from Gaon.

Kieran C.

North West Labs
Stephen St. Court