From: "Kieran Cleary" <kierannwn@tinet.ie>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Re: (blue) Notes from a 2nd reading [SPOILERS]
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:28:04

William H. Ansley wrote:

>>What made the fish that Mucor told Horn would be on a flat rock, jump out
of the water so Horn could catch them, on page 81? Was it Seawrack?<<

This seems likely, especially given the implausability of Mucor swimming to
the island on her own. Either Seawrack or some other agent of the Mother.
Question is, why has Mucor allied herself with an agent of the Mother?

>>The most amazing thing about Kieran Cleary's list is how many questions he
leaves out.<<

<g> Did I really need to state in advance that the list isn't exhaustive?
Just trying to foment some discussion on this strangely quiet list.

Kieran Cleary

North West Labs
Stephen St. Court
Sligo