From: Alastair Reynolds <areynold@estsa2.estec.esa.nl>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v010.n047
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:34:09 +0100 (MET)

Richard:

> On Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:10:37 -0800 (PST), you wrote:
>

> By the way, if anyone wants to read a novel more confusing (though,
> alas, less rewarding) than Wolfe at his most opaque, they could do
> worse than trying Clute's one novel, _The Disinheriting Party_.

He's supposed to have a new novel out sometime - the last I heard
was that it was to be called Appleseed.

The thing with Clute is (for me anyway), just when I'm ready to throw
one of his reviews across the room, he comes out with something
brilliantly perceptive. If he has a review column in Interzone, it's
always the first thing I turn to.

Al, just got his copy of OBW...