From: Jim Jordan <jbjordan@gnt.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Clute's review
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:00:22

t 04:25 PM 11/11/99 -0000, you wrote:
>Nutria,
>
>Could you point me to that interview with Wolfe where he talks about his
>religious beliefs? I seem to remember a gnomic comment about Greek gods?

http://world.std.com/~pduggan/gwjbj.html

	The Bible teaches that before the coming of the Son of Man, humanity was
under-age, and was under the governance of angels -- which would include
fallen angels. Rather like being an officer-cadet in boot camp and under
sergeants for a few months. Whether Gene has this particular aspect of
Biblical teaching in mind or not, he seems to believe something similar, to
wit: that in the ancient world there really were "gods" and "spirits"
actively engaged with human beings.

Nutricious