From: "Dave Lebling" <dlebling@shore.net>
Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v010.n053
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:16:43

William Ansley suggests:
> This makes it seem as if Horn's mind/program has been transferred to
Silk's
> (discarded?) body. Well, it will undoubtedly be much more complicated than
> this.

This is by far the best theory, in my opinion.  The "Horn" who is the
narrator is the body of Silk with the mind of Horn the protagonist.  There
is almost certainly something additional going on, however. The business at
the end (where "Horn" and Babbie get mixed up with each other) indicates
that perhaps "Horn" has the same astral projection ability as Mucor.

    Dave Lebling
    (aka vizcacha)