From: "Joshua A. Solomon" <j.solomon@ucl.ac.uk>
Subject: (whorl) stuff
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 20:55:44 +0000

--MS_Mac_OE_3027617744_7038322_MIME_Part

Finally got my hands on OBW!

Does Krait, a naturally base creature, atone for his original sin
(sucking blood) by helping others? Does Horn/Silk shrive him?
Is that when he divulges his secret?

I suspect that Remora et al. were hip to both the lander's
real destination and the inhumu's secret when they went to Lizard.

If the Neighbors reveal themselves to everybody a la Westwind,
Remora et al. might have learned these secrets from them.

Alternatively, Remora might have shriven Quetzal as Horn apparently
shrove Krait.

Since the inhumu apparently absorb the attitudes (as well as the
intellegence) of their dinners, perhaps Remora et al. are sending
Horn to "poison" the inhumu with kindness. (Maybe the think he's kind
of dumb, too.)

Also:

p. 368: "felwolf"

How can a one-armed girl (?) catch fish with her "hands?"

Pajaroku, the city that's not really there, reminds me of A Solar Labyrinth,
a maze that's not really there.

p. 246: "there are men here where land is free for the working who want
land,
and more and better land, and others to work it for them,
and they always believe that someone else's land is better.
They would crush the small farmers if I let them." Um, O.K. Gene.
Why not simply have Oreb say, "Conglomerates Bad!"

Finally, what made Horn act like a bastard on p. 286, or was
he just pretending? (In that case, why was he pretending?)

bee
--
Joshua A. Solomon
Institute of Ophthalmology

--MS_Mac_OE_3027617744_7038322_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>stuff</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<FONT SIZE=3D"4"><TT>Finally got my hands on OBW!<BR>
<BR>
Does Krait, a naturally base creature, atone for his original sin<BR>
(sucking blood) by helping others? Does Horn/Silk shrive him?<BR>
Is that when he divulges his secret?<BR>
<BR>
I suspect that Remora et al. were hip to both the lander's<BR>
real destination and the inhumu's secret when they went to Lizard.<BR>
<BR>
If the Neighbors reveal themselves to everybody a la Westwind,<BR>
Remora et al. might have learned these secrets from them.<BR>
<BR>
Alternatively, Remora might have shriven Quetzal as Horn apparently<BR>
shrove Krait.<BR>
<BR>
Since the inhumu apparently absorb the attitudes (as well as the<BR>
intellegence) of their dinners, perhaps Remora et al. are sending<BR>
Horn to &quot;poison&quot; the inhumu with kindness. (Maybe the think he's =
kind<BR>
of dumb, too.)<BR>
<BR>
Also:<BR>
<BR>
p. 368: &quot;felwolf&quot;<BR>
<BR>
How can a one-armed girl (?) catch fish with her &quot;hands?&quot;<BR>
<BR>
Pajaroku, the city that's not really there, reminds me of A Solar Labyrinth=
,<BR>
a maze that's not really there.<BR>
<BR>
p. 246: &quot;there are men here where land is free for the working who wan=
t land, <BR>
and more and better land, and others to work it for them, <BR>
and they always believe that someone else's land is better.<BR>
They would crush the small farmers if I let them.&quot; Um, O.K. Gene.<BR>
Why not simply have Oreb say, &quot;Conglomerates Bad!&quot;<BR>
<BR>
Finally, what made Horn act like a bastard on p. 286, or was<BR>
he just pretending? (In that case, why was he pretending?)<BR>
<BR>
bee<BR>
-- <BR>
Joshua A. Solomon<BR>
Institute of Ophthalmology<BR>
11 - 43 Bath Street<BR>
London EC1V 9EL<BR>
Voice: (44) 20 7608 6924<BR>
Fax: (44) 20 7608 6846<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>j.solomon@ucl.ac.uk<BR>
http://vision.arc.nasa.gov/personnel/jsolomon<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
</TT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3027617744_7038322_MIME_Part--