From: "Urash, Tom" <turash@firstam.com>
Subject: RE: (whorl) Revealed at Last! What (Would Have) Killed the Inhumi	!
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:21:03

	 Thanks for the listing, Plasma! I couldn't agree with you more (#5,
above): the "love your neighbor" angle always struck me as down right silly,
naive and extremely over simple for Wolfe. Every time I see it I'm reminded
of Rodney King's feeble "can't we all just get along?" plea during the L.A.
riots. I'm curious to know if anyone recalls old Quetzal having any
behaviors or allusions to support the cold-blooded/hibernation theory(?).
Right or wrong, this theory is my favorite among all others espoused in this
list so far.