From: "William H. Ansley" <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: RE: (whorl) Revealed at Last! What (Would Have) Killed the Inhumi!
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:17:52

I agree. In fact I posted a message along much the same lines last
November. Although the message is long, I am going to quote almost all of
it, because it contains most of the passges from OBW that are relevant to
this discussion. My take on the secret of the inhumi is at the end of the
quoted material, below.