From: matthew.malthouse@guardian.co.uk
Subject: Re: (whorl) The Remarkable Mr. Gevers
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:34:41 +0100

On 05/05/2000 08:54:31 AM  wrote:

>http://members.tripod.co.uk/laidlow/ultan

Grrr...

Just fired off a misserable message 'casue the other URL was duff then this pops
up making me feel curmudgeonly.  However the new one just says "Ultan's Library
is currently closed. Opening soon - June 2000!"

Now maybe I'm miserable because I've just got back from holiday and I'm trying
to get back in the work spirit (by not doing any, reading Urth & Whorl is
_usually_ more fun) but c'mon such tricks are not lightening the post-vacation
depression any.

Matthew