From: "Jonathan Laidlow" <LAIDLOJM@hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Subject: (whorl) Ultan's Library
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:24:10 GMT

Can I just recommend that all those interested in the Long and
Short of it, make their merry way to the Ultan's Library journal. We
have two pieces by Nick Gevers on the Book of the Long Sun, the
first reprinted from *Nova Express*, the second an unpublished
companion piece. We also have Nigel Price reviewing 'On Blue's
Waters'.

Perhaps these could stimulate discussion on Whorl?

We're looking for proposals for short essays on the Book of the
Short Sun for the next edition of UL, coming in December 2000.

Jonathan
 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library